Monday 16 February 2009

why did I choose NURSING?

It seems everybody's favorite.... this are the words that I uttered from my mouth when I was interviewed by some of the representatives during our entrance exam. Hey! its not what you think!?!.... ok lets make this thing clear. Back in my younger years I have the passion to take care, to help and lastly to inspire. It seems the fate brought me to this course. Never did I expect to pass the NST(nursing series test), I was definitely hopeless at that time actually. Nursing seems to be the most crucial,delicate,and risky course.

Because of the passion I have, maybe God gave me this one of a kind career,its my life actually. Nursing is not about earning dollars,(I know some of you reading this blog didn't believe me). Well its your choice, I've been encountered a lot of people with different walks of life..Now, why Nursing?.

This are some of the questions that bothered by some people.Yes, nursing will lead you to a successful life,being successful means a lot of sacrifices.But its not always like that, nursing is not a joke course, its more on dedication and hard work.How lucky am I that God give me this profession, what makes me lucky?, its when I leave a simple smile and a big thanks from the people I surely help......

11 comments:

  1. yah ryt! Nursing is not a joke its our Life!..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not only nursing that is considered part of a life of a student. actually in every course you chose make it your lfe a part of it or make it a part of your life. hehehehe... keep on dreaming and you will succeed... good luck and God Bless always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. elow peter!

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do gud in u'r studies!
    in order to achieve ur goals!
    go2 nursing s2dents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go go go mga narsing istudents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gogogogo!!!
    joro!!!
    God is always in you..
    just believe dat u can do it..ok!
    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` nice one girl..
    ` lurv it !
    ` well yeah your right.
    ` nursing is not a joke..
    ` cause most of our patients rely on us.
    ` we talk about life !
    ` But loving our course brings us more eagerness to have more thoughts of helping them.. guiding them.. loving them as well.. !
    ` It's also for us to be a good example of our nation aswell.
    ` Though you have encountered alot of pressure but but it's also fun !
    ` Goodluck and Godbless !

    ReplyDelete